- Ultra low power consumption, new SiRF Low Power
Single Chip (45mA typical).
- Very compact size 50mm x 32mm x 13mm.
- Mounted on the flash accessory shoe or attached
to the camera strap.
- 20-Channel GPS Receiver for fast acquisition
- 200,000 effective correlators for fast TTFF
(Time To First Fix) and Extremely fast TTFF at low
- Very high sensitivity (Tracking Sensitivity:
-159 dBm), provide superior positing information in
environments, through urban canyons, and under
- Built-in WAAS Demodulator.
- NMEA 0183 data protocol.
- Built-in backup battery to reserve system data
for rapid satellite acquisition.
- Built-in patch antenna, no external antenna
- Direct connect to Nikon DSLR without
- 2.5mm jack for remote control connection.
- Automatic power on/off.
- No Setup Required.
- Support Nikon D3*,
D300*, D2XS, D2X, D2HS & D200, Fujifilm
*Nikon added new GPS
function to D3 and D300. The new function resolved
drain issue. The new option in the menu let
the user to select the metering system to stay on or
auto off when GPS data is received to reduce the
Chipset Low Power Single Chip SiRF Star III
Frequency L1, 1575.42 MHz
C/A code 1.023 MHz chip rate
Channels 20 channel all-in-view tracking
Sensitivity -159 dBm
Accuracy (Open Sky)
Position 10 meters, 2D RMS
5 meters, 2D RMS, WAAS enabled
Velocity 0.1 m/s
Time 1us synchronized to GPS time
Acquisition Time (Open sky, stationary
Reacquisition 0.1 sec., average
Hot start 1 sec., average
Warm start 38 sec., average
Cold start 42 sec., average
Altitude 18,000 meters (60,000 feet) max
Velocity 515 meters /second (1000 knots) max
Acceleration Less than 4g
Jerk 20m/sec max
+5V Supply from DSLR Camera
Power consumption less than 45mA
Direct connect to N-DSLR via 10pin connector
Baud rate 4,800 bps
Output message NMEA 0183
10 pin connector direct connect to N-DSLR
Operating Temperature -10 to +45 Degrees
Operating Humidity: 5% to 85%, No Condensing
*Specifications are subject to change without any
di-GPS support Nikon D3, D300, D2XS, D2X, D2HS
& D200, Fujifilm S5 Pro.
Nikon D3, D300, D2XS,
D2X, D2HS & D200 are registered trademark or a
trademark of NIKON CORPORATION in the United States
and/or other countries.
Products and brand names are trademarks or registered
trademarks of their respective companies.